Returning to a local store location for The Paper Store is the quickest way to receive your refund or credit. Please follow the steps below to ensure a successful return. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Service: (844) 480-7100 or via email.
Holiday Return Policy
The last day for Holiday returns (anything holiday) is January 15, 2021*.
Hallmark Ornaments can only be exchanged or returned up until December 24th, 2020.
How to Return an Item
STEP 1: Choose your Method
To return an item to your local The Paper Store, click here Find your local store.
If you would prefer to mail your online order back to our Returns Center, please include your packing slip or a copy of your order confirmation with your return and mail it to our Returns Center.
STEP 2: Detailed guidelines for returns
- Most item(s) purchased at ThePaperStore.com may be returned within 45 days of purchase. Items returned 46 – 60 days after purchase may be returned only in stores for a store credit.
- Refunds require a Return Merchandise Authorization Form to be completed and included for a return. A RMA Form may be printed here. Your packing slip may not be used in order to complete a return.
- Returned items must be in the manufacturer’s saleable, like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including the bar code/UPC label), accessories, and instructions. The Paper Store reserves the right to deny any return not meeting these guidelines.
- Items purchased at one of The Paper Store locations and carried out may only be returned at a store location. This excludes items purchased in store and shipped to home.
Step 3: Refund Method
Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment except as noted below:
- If a gift receipt, online packing slip, or shipment confirmation email is presented for a return, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise card for use in-store.
- Any refunds for items returned 46-60 days after purchase (online or in store), will be issued as a merchandise card for use in-store.
Store Manager approval (or Customer Service for online returns) is required for returns made without a receipt. A merchandise credit for use in-store will be issued at the current selling price.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Sale and Clearance Merchandise
- Holiday Decor Items are not eligible for return after the Holiday (for example, Christmas decorations cannot be returned after Christmas)
- Personalized and Customized Merchandise
- Gift Card purchases
- Hand Sanitizer, Masks, Disinfectants and other forms of PPE
How to Return a Damaged Item:
- For in store returns: The original receipt will be needed along with the Store Manager’s approval. A merchandise credit to be used in store will be issued if approved. Please find your store location here.
- For online returns: please include your Return Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA), Shipping Confirmation Email, or a copy of your Order Confirmation Email inside your package and mail it to our Returns Center. If you have any questions you may call Customer Service: (844) 480-7100 or via email. Please have your online order confirmation handy when contacting Customer Service.
We are unable to accept returns on merchandise damaged by the customer.