Alex and Ani is an official licensee of the NFL. Alex and Ani, LLC offers eco-friendly, positive energy products that adorn the body, enlighten the mind and empower the spirit, designed by Carolyn Rafaelian and made in America.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!
Handcrafted in America with love and infused with positive energy, each and every piece of Alex and Ani jewelry features a symbol with special meaning and a sense of individuality that reflects the wearer. Plus, every bangle, ring, and necklace is environmentally conscious and made with sustainable materials.