Customers Also Purchased
Hand Of Fatima Pull Chain Necklace
Item #: PC14SPN06
You Save 0%
Positivity | Abundance | Faith
Originating from the Hebrew word "hamesh," literally meaning "five," the Hand of Fatima is an ancient talisman that symbolizes feminine power. The hand is worn as a defense against negative energy as it deflects the gaze of the evil eye away from the wearer. Believed to channel the forces of good, embrace the energy of the Hand of Fatima Charm that promotes healing and fosters miracles.
The Precious Metals Collection showcases sterling silver and gold plated pieces to be cherished for a lifetime. Products are crafted with .925 sterling silver and dipped in 14kt gold.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!