Generous | Bountiful | Blessing
A symbol of abundance, the cornucopia signifies all of the sustainable blessings that Mother Nature provides. Mythically created with Zeus' goat's horn, the cornucopia is an inexhaustible horn of plenty that reminds us to appreciate all of life's gifts. Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's patented Expandable Wire Bangle and is available in a Rafaelian Gold Finish and a Rafaelian Silver Finish finish.
20% of sales of the Cornucopia Charm will go directly to Blessings in a Backpack, a program designed to feed underprivileged children. Join the battle against hunger and help feed the future of America.
Vendor Style: CBD11CA11RS
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!
About the Brand
Handcrafted in America with love and infused with positive energy, each and every piece of Alex and Ani jewelry features a symbol with special meaning and a sense of individuality that reflects the wearer. Plus, every bangle, ring, and necklace is environmentally conscious and made with sustainable materials.