Returning to a local store location for The Paper Store is the quickest way to receive your refund or credit. Please follow the steps below to ensure a successful return. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Customer Service (844) 480-7100 or via email [email protected].
How to Return an Item
STEP 1: Choose your Method
To return an item to your local The Paper Store, Find your local store >
If you would prefer to mail your online order back to our Returns Center, begin by requesting a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) form. Request a RMA form today >
STEP 2: Detailed guidelines for returns
- Most item(s) purchased at ThePaperStore.com may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items returned 31 – 60 days after purchase may be returned only in stores for a merchandise credit.
- Returned items must be in the manufacturer’s saleable, like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including the bar code/UPC label), accessories, and instructions.
The Paper Store reserves the right to deny any return not meeting these guidelines.
Step 3: Refund Method
Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment except as noted below:
- If a gift receipt, online packing slip, or shipment confirmation email is presented for a return, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise card for use in-store.
- Any refunds for items returned 31-60 days after purchase (online or in store), will be issued as a merchandise card for use in-store.
Store Manager approval (or Customer Service for online returns) is required for returns made without a receipt. A merchandise credit for use in-store will be issued at the current selling price.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Sale & Clearance Merchandise
- Holiday Decor Items are not eligible for return after the holiday
- Personalized & Customized Merchandise
- Gift Card purchases
How to Return a Damaged Item:
We are unable to accept returns on merchandise damaged by the customer.