Email: [email protected]
Phone: (844) 480-7100
Customer Service Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET
Online purchases may be returned at a retail location of The Paper Store. See Return instructions at right.
Most items purchased from www.thepaperstore.com may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt and a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 30 days or are FINAL SALE. Those items will show in the Return Alert tab if purchased on www.thepaperstore.com.
Merchandise must be returned in the manufacturer’s salable, like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including the barcode/UPC label), accessories, and instructions; otherwise, your product may not be eligible for return or exchange.
All bundled items MUST be returned with all components for a refund.
All returns MUST be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization form provided to you by Customer Service.
The Paper Store carefully monitors returns and in some cases, returns made with a receipt may be refused. The Paper Store reserves the right to deny any return. Please see Rules and Restrictions for Returns below for additional info. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may also be denied a refund or exchange.
Refunds will be returned in the original form of payment. Funds will be credited to your original form of payment once The Paper Store has received the returned product.
Refunded value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount.
The appropriate tax amount by item will be included with your refund.
- All products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with this policy.
- All returns must be accompanied by the Return Form sent to you from Customer Service and the original receipt or packing slip.
- Returns must be prepaid and insured by the customer and shipped via the carrier of your choice.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise. All COD packages will be refused.
- The Paper Store is not responsible for items that The Paper Store does not receive.
- In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number.
- Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment.
- The Paper Store reserves the right to deny any return.
Damaged or Defective Items
In the event an item is defective upon receipt or has a manufacturing defect, please follow the return instructions above to contact Customer Service. In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number.
The Paper Store does not accept or process exchanges online at this time. However, you may return your order for a refund, and you may order a replacement item by placing a new order.
Online purchases may be exchanged at a retail location of The Paper Store. See Return instructions at right.
NOTE: All online returns must be accompanied by the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form sent to you from [email protected] and the original receipt or packing slip.
Returning online purchases via a shipping carrier
You may return your new or unused www.thepaperstore.com item(s) within 30 days of purchase with original receipt or packing slip and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Refunds will be made in the form of original payment.
1. Contact Customer Service
Call (844) 480-7100 Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET.
Or send an email to [email protected].
If you send an email, Customer Service will respond to you on the next business day during regular business hours.
Customer Service will provide the appropriate details for your return.
2. Repack Merchandise
Package the merchandise in its original container, if available. Enclose the completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and original The Paper Store receipt or packing slip.
3. Ship Via the Carrier of Your Choice
Ship your merchandise to the address provided on the RMA via the carrier of your choice. Keep your tracking number information for reference in case your package is lost in transit.
Returning online purchases to a retail location of The Paper Store
We will be happy to accept a return or exchange for an online purchase at any retail location of The Paper Store.
- Visit the Store Locator to find a location near you.
- Present the original packing slip or order confirmation to the Store Associate. All The Paper Store Rules and Restrictions for Returns apply.
- Items returned with only a packing slip will be eligible for Merchandise Credit only.
- Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment. If the item was a gift you will receive a The Paper Store merchandise card.
If at any time you need assistance, The Paper Store Customer Service may be reached by email or at (844) 480-7100, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 Eastern time.