Isn’t it wonderful celebrating a couple who’s getting married? There’s always so much joy in the air that you can’t help but smile and get caught up in their special day as well! As fun and carefree it can be to attend a wedding, figuring out the perfect words to write in the wedding card can be a bit of a challenge! You want your message to be unique & meaningful, funny & charming – all while wishing the newlyweds years of happiness together! We’ve gathered some ideas to help write the perfect wedding card message so that no matter what sentiment you’re going for, you’ll write a memorable note!
No matter what kind of message you’d like to write in a wedding card, always keep the following basics in mind:
- Congratulate them on their special day
- Wish them well for the future
- Thank them for including you in their big day
General Wedding Card Messages
- Congratulations on your big day! I wish you nothing but love and happiness for the future!
- Congratulations on tying the knot! So happy for the two of you!
- Seeing the love that you two share has brought me so much joy! I hope that you continue to be good to one another in all your years together! Congratulations!
- Best wishes to the happy couple! I/We are so happy to be able to share in your special day!
Funny Wedding Card Messages
- Want to know the secret to a happy marriage? It’s….still a secret to us all! Wishing you all the best in the years to come!
- Remember that the key to any successful marriage is, “Happy wife, happy life!” Best wishes to a long and happy marriage!
- May your marriage be made from all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a pinch of humor, and a spoonful of understanding!
Wedding Wishes For Friends
- I’m so happy to call you both my friends! Your love is an inspiration. Continue to be good to one another!
- May you give each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought me over the years!
- I cannot express how glad I am that you two found each other and am so happy to share a part in your love story. Best wishes for the future!
Wedding Notes For A Family Member
- Welcome to the family (insert name), I/we couldn’t be happier to have you! Remember to always be good to one another!
- Congratulations on your big day! I/we are so happy to finally have (insert name) as a member of the family! May the love and joy you have today carry you throughout your lifetime.
- Watching how happy you’ve made (insert name) over the years has brought me so much joy. Continue to be good to one another!
Wedding Wishes for a Coworker
- Best of luck to you during this new phase of your life! I’m so happy that I could share in your day!
- Wishing you success and happiness in your marriage! Congrats!