(Guests wishing to attend this dinner must purchase tickets. Links and full details are below.)
Ever want to have dinner with and chat up a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Artist? If so, you’ll definitely want to mark your calendar for Friday, September 28th, because The Paper Store and Hallmark are hosting a special dinner with Hallmark Keepsake Artist, Joanne Eschrich!
The dinner is taking place at 6 pm on the night of September 28th, and it will be held at The Constellation Ballroom at The Crowne Plaza in Natick (full address in the details below). This dinner is being held in conjunction with the Keepsake Artist Signing Event at The Paper Store of Framingham the next day (full details about that event here). Guests wishing to attend this dinner must purchase tickets and may also enjoy a special room rate if they wish to spend the night at the hotel. Full details and required links can be found below.
- Friday, September 28th, 2018 from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Guests must purchase tickets to this event. Tickets are $45 per person, with $10 of that price being donated to Make a Wish Foundation. Purchase your tickets right here!
- The Constellation Ballroom at The Crowne Plaza (1360 Worcester Street, Natick, MA)
- Traveling guests wishing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Natick may book online here or by phone at: 800-265-0339 to enjoy a special, group rate! If booking online, use the provided link, enter the date range of September 28-29th, and click “BOOK” to see our reserved rooms for the event. If contacting by phone, simply mention The Paper Store.
- A buffet dinner with dessert
- A chance to meet and participate in a Q&A with Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Artist Joanne Eschrich
- Raffles and giveaways
- Someone will win the Golden Ticket, which will get them to the front of the line at the signing event on the following day!
- Additional fun & surprises!
- Please note: Joanne will not be signing any pieces during the Hallmark Keepsake Artist Dinner on the 28th.