Mom does it all! She’s been there for you throughout your life, loving & supporting you, making sure all your needs were met – all while working, running the household…or both! (Basically, she’s Superwoman, just without the flashy cape.) Even now, we bet that Mom still lets you know that she’ll always be there for you to lean on, and that it means the world to you!
That’s why, come Mother’s Day, the real challenge is figuring out how to find the perfect words for a Mother’s Day card – words that let your mom know just how much she means to you. Whether you want your message to be sentimental or funny, forming a meaningful message can be tricky. That’s why we’ve gathered some ideas to help anyone compose the perfect Mother’s Day message!
No matter what kind of message you wish to write in a Mother’s Day card, always keep the following basics in mind:
- Let her know that you love and appreciate her
- Thank her for all that she’s done for you
- Tell her to enjoy her day! (She deserves it, after all!)
Mother’s Day Card from Daughter
- I’m so lucky to have a mom like you! You’re truly an inspiration, and I hope that one day I can be just as great of a mom as you!
- Mom, you’re such an amazing role model! Thank you so much for all that you’ve done for me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without all of your love and support!
- As a little girl, I always looked up to you and hoped that one day I’d be just like you. Today, I still aspire to live my life with just as much love and happiness as you!
Mother’s Day Card from Daughter Who Has Children Of Her Own
- Mom, thank you so much for everything that you’ve done for me. Now that I have children of my own, I’m finally starting to fully understand just how much you did and continue to do for me. I truly appreciate it!
- Thank you so much for showing me how to be a great mom! You set the bar pretty high, but I’ll do my best to be just as loving and supportive as you’ve been to me!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! Thank you for teaching me how to be a great mom to my own children. I hope that I’ll have the same kind of relationship with my children as we’ve shared over the years!
Mother’s Day Card from Son
- Mom, thank you for always supporting me and showing me how to be a good person. I’m a better man because of you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who has always had my back and supported me over the years! I hope that one day, I’m able to be just as kind and loving to my own kids as you’ve been to me!
- Thank you so much for everything that you’ve done for me. I know that I may have not always made it easy, but your patience and understanding helped guide me to being the man I am today.
Mother’s Day Messages for a Friend
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’ve been such an inspiration to me, and I know that you’ll have the same impact on your [son/daughter]. Keep up the great work with [child/children’s names] – you’re seriously crushing motherhood!
- Your child is so lucky to have you as their mom! I’m so inspired just watching you with [child’s name], and I know that they’re going to grow up to be just as kind and compassionate as you are.
- [Child’s name] is so very lucky to have you as their mom! Watching you together brings me such joy, and I’m so excited to continue to watch them grow!
Mother’s Day Messages from One Mom to Another
- No one can truly understand motherhood like another mom, and I’m so happy that we’re able to go on this journey together! Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for all of your guidance and support – it truly means a lot!
- From one mom to another, I hope that you have an absolutely amazing day filled with lots of rest and relaxation! We deserve it, after all!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- I know that I’m the best thing that you could have possibly asked for, but I still hope you enjoy this gift! Happy Mother’s Day, and thanks for all that you do!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I know that raising me was quite an accomplishment, so take a minute to pat yourself on the back for a job well-done!
- As your favorite child, I thought I’d take the time to wish you a happy Mother’s Day! Thanks for carrying me for 9 months physically and [X] years financially! You’re the best!
Sentimental Mother’s Day Messages
- Mom, thank you so much for always being there for me. Your love and support is truly appreciated, and I hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I can never thank you enough for continuously guiding me through life. I don’t know what I’d do without you!
- I know I don’t say it enough, but thank you for all that you’ve done for me. Your love and support has truly meant the world to me, and I don’t know where I’d be today without you. Thank you!
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Wife
- I’m so lucky that our children have you as their mother. All of your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and I truly appreciate all that you do for our family.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who does it all! (literally) You are a wonderful mother to our children, and I am so lucky to have you as my partner on this journey. Enjoy your day – you deserve it!
- To my wonderful wife – happy Mother’s Day! I know I don’t say it nearly enough, but I appreciate all that you do for our family. Your love and support is amazing, and our kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!
To view our assortment of Mother’s Day cards, click here >