The claddagh is a traditional Irish design rich with meaning - it incorporates hands that represent friendship, a crown that stands for loyalty, and a heart symbolizing love. It can even be worn in different ways to designate the current stage of your romantic relationship! To make their handmade, sterling silver Claddagh Ring even more meaningful, Dune Jewelry has filled the central heart with sand from the coast of Ireland. It's perfect for commemorating a wonderful vacation or celebrating your ancestral homeland!
- Features sand from the coast of Ireland
- Material: .925 sterling silver
- Perfect for any finger
- 7mm x 9mm heart shaped setting
- Comfort band is 3mm thick
- Handmade with Love & Sandy Hands in the USA