Customers Also Purchased
It's Not A Sprint Charm Bangle
Item #: CBD12SMRG
You Save 0%
Persistence | Strength | Heart
In the beginning of a marathon, your head keeps you focused with the notion that all dreams are possible with the right state of mind. As the journey progresses, the sheer will to succeed must move you forward. At the most challenging moments, your heart will undoubtedly take over. Adorn yourself with the It's Not a Sprint Charm as a reminder that life is the ultimate marathon for it's the moments that make up the journey. Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's Expandable Wire Bangle and is available in a Rafaelian Gold Finish and a Rafaelian Silver Finish finish. Through December 2014, 20% of proceeds received by Alex and Ani from selling the It's Not a Sprint bangle, with a minimum donation of $25,000, will be donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!