Customers Also Purchased
Game, Set, Match Charm Bangle
Item #: CBD13THOFRG
You Save 0%
Passion | Competition | Honor
Tennis is a mix of grace and power, an engaging volley of skill between players. Each match boasts awe- inspiring highs and lows as the dedicated agility of the competitors shines through. Embrace the active energy of the Game, Set, Match Charm to show your love for the game and to stay victorious on the court. Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's Expandable Wire Bangle and is available in a Rafaelian Gold Finish and a Rafaelian Silver Finish finish.
20% of all Alex and Ani sales of the Game, Set, Match Charm will go directly to the International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum, a non-profit organization based in Newport, Rhode Island that is dedicated to preserving the history of tennis and honoring its greatest champions and leaders with a goal of inspiring the future of the sport.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!