Forest Gabriel Zip Wallet
Item #: GZWPOLLG
You Save 0%
Divine | Intention | Essential
Inspired by Archangel Gabriel, the sacred messenger, this divine zip wallet efficiently keeps all of your valuables by your side. The Path of Life symbol is embossed on the leather by artisans, making the wallet a perfect, meaningful addition to any new journey. Durable and multi-functional, it features a leather zipper pull fringe, interior card dividers, a slot that fits a passport, and a slot for a cell phone. Carry your own intention with the Gabriel Zip Wallet in the rich hue of Forest.
- Dimensions: 6"w x 4.5" h x 1"d
Alex and Ani leather goods are created from the finest materials and made in America with love. Each product is artisan-crafted to maintain a unique, luxurious feel. To preserve your leather, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Always store your leather product in the dust bag provided.
- Leather goods should not be exposed to sunlight, heat, or humidity for long periods of time.
- Exposure to water, strong detergents, oils, and permanent dyes can stain tanned leathers.
- A damp rag and mild soap can be used to clean leather if necessary.
Every piece of leather has its own unique identity; the variations in textures and color are to be expected. With modest care, your leather goods will maintain their beauty for generations.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!