Customers Also Purchased
Fir Mystic Terrain Wrap
Item #: VW433RG
You Save 0%
Illumination | Originality | Expression
The calming deep of the night sky enfolds you in a blanket of peace. At the horizon line, winter greenery and nighttime blackness meet in harmony, Earth and sky. Beneath the heavens, the terrain welcomes the magi's mystic trek. As you voyage into the night, adorn yourself with the Mystic Terrain Wrap - the perfect accompaniment for an enchanted rendezvous.
This jewelry was created with the utmost care and love. Follow these simple steps to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year:
- Apply beauty products prior to wearing your jewelry.
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming or bathing.
- Use warm water and a mild soap, rinse jewelry and pat dry. Don't use a jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, clean jewelry regularly.
- Store jewelry separately - on a tube or in a box.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!