Customers Also Purchased
Completely Blessed Charm Bangle
Item #: CBD13CBRS
You Save 0%
Faith | Gratitude | Divinity
All gifts in life come directly from above. Living in the present is the ultimate gift, full of promise and possibility. Allow yourself to be open to life's greatest moments without taking anything for granted. Seize your opportunities and realize that you are divinely and completely blessed everyday in every moment.
The perfect addition to your charmed arm
- expandable from 2" to 3.5"
- Charm Dimension: 0.75 x 0.75"
- Crafted in Alex and Ani's RAFAELIAN GOLD and RAFAELIAN SILVER Finishes
ALEX AND ANI will donate 20% of the purchase price* from each Completely Blessed Charm Bangle sold, with a minimum donation of $25,000, between January 2015 and December 2016, to Blessings in a Backpack, a program designed to feed underprivileged children. Join the battle against hunger and help feed the future of America.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!