Customers Also Purchased
Claddagh Charm Bangle in Rafaelian Silver Finish
Item #: A12EB42RS
You Save 0%
Love | Friendship | Loyalty
The unique characteristics of the Claddagh design are associated with the virtues of love (the heart), loyalty (the crown), and friendship (the hands). Originating in the ancient village of Claddagh near Galway, Ireland, this symbol represents the intentions of the heart. The Claddagh is traditionally worn on the right hand with the heart facing out as a sign that one is unattached and with the heart facing in to signify that the wearer is under love's spell. This symbol is only worn on the left hand if one is engaged or married. Wear the Claddagh Charm to draw in your heart's desires. Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's patented Expandable Wire Bangle and is available in a Rafaelian Gold Finish and a Rafaelian Silver Finish finish.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!