Customers Also Purchased
Celtic Knot Charm Bangle
Item #: CBD13BCSFRS
You Save 0%
Connection | Community | Resilience
Constructed with intricately woven pieces, the Celtic Knot is a symbol of infinity, as it has no beginning or end. A mystical icon with ancient roots, this knot symbolizes the resilience, flexibility, and timelessness of the human spirit. Embrace the fearless energy of the Celtic Knot Charm as a powerful reminder that our paths are purposefully entwined. Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's patented Expandable Wire Bangle and is available in a Rafaelian Gold Finish and a Rafaelian Silver Finish finish.
20% of all Alex and Ani sales of the Celtic Knot, with a minimum donation of $10,000, will go directly to the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation to extend the reach of the Celtics championship legacy into our community.
This piece was created with the utmost care and made in American with love. Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth regularly to clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately, especially your expandable necklaces.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water, and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on trend piece, as they are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal.
Remember, these bangles will naturally age over time. They are on a journey with you and are changing and evolving as you are!