How do I search for or apply for jobs?
- Select either Market (Job) Title, or Location or type in Keywords, then click on “Search.”
- Read more about jobs that interest you by clicking on the job title.
- Click on “Apply for this Job” at the bottom of the job description.
- Complete the requested information, upload or cut & paste your resume as instructed, then click “Submit.”
- An email acknowledgement will be sent to you after you submit your resume information.
May I apply in person?
The best way to apply for a position is right here at our employment website, but you may also apply in person at any of our store locations.
What do I do after I submit my resume?
After receiving your resume we will review your qualifications to see if they match the qualifications of the position applied for. If they do, a recruiter or hiring manager may contact you to discuss next steps.
What are the steps in the hiring process?
If we determine you meet the qualifications of a current opening, the hiring manager or a member of our Human Resources team will contact you to schedule a time to discuss your background, experience, interest and the current opening. If it seems that the position may be a good fit for you, we will schedule you for interviews with other individuals related to this position. Our goal is to make the interview process as convenient and as informative for you as possible.
What should I do to prepare for an interview?
- Learn about the position and The Paper Store before your interview.
- Identify your own skills, improvement opportunities, interests and goals.
- Be on time, and have any requested materials with you.
- During the interview, provide examples that illustrate your skills and competencies.
- Prepare your own questions so you can learn more about the position and company.
What happens after the interview?
Once the interview process is completed, we will discuss your interview and compare your qualifications to the other candidates that were interviewed for the position. If you are selected you will be contacted with an offer for employment. If you are not selected you will be contacted to let you know.
How do I know if a position is still open or if it has been filled?
Once a position is filled or no longer available, it will not appear in the job search list and will be removed from your online profile if you applied for it.
What do I do if I change my mind and decide I don’t want to be considered for a job to which I’ve applied?
- Login to your profile.
- Review your ‘Job Submittal History’.
- Click on the job title of the position from which you wish to remove yourself. A job description for the position will appear.
At the bottom of the page the following statement appears:
“If you no longer wish to be considered for this job click here.”
- Click on the ‘click here’ link Your application will be retracted.
Please note that once you retract your application from a job, you will not be able to reapply for that position.
What is The Paper Store Return Policy?
What is a seasonal job?
Seasonal jobs are temporary positions that last for a limited amount of time (generally less than 6 months) in support of peak business needs. Our seasonal employees play a major role in the success of our busiest times of the year.
What if I’m having trouble logging on to your site?
- Please create a login and password, if you have not done so.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link and your password will be emailed to the email address you provided.
What forms of payment do you accept online?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
What are The Paper Store’s standard coupon exclusions?
Coupons are limited to inventory on hand. No substitutions or rain checks. The Paper Store excludes the following from all coupon offers and promotions: Alex and Ani®, Vera Bradley, Chamilia®, Lego®, Spartina 449, Scout by Bungalow, Lokai, Story by Kranz and Ziegler, Aagaard, stamps, gift cards, products of the month, concierge orders, previous purchases and custom printing services. May not be used on or combined with any other promotion, coupon, offer or sale; or on items where any of the proceeds go to charity. Discount will be applied to all qualifying items purchased on a pro-rated basis, as shown on the receipt or web invoice; any applicable refunds will be given in the pro-rated amount. Discounts are made on the lowest price item, unless specified otherwise. Tax and shipping not included. Coupon terms, conditions and exclusions are subject to change at any time. Coupons have no cash value. No copies or reproductions will be accepted. Coupons are a one-time use coupon and must be surrendered at the time of purchase. Void where prohibited by law. See a store associate or contact Customer Service toll free at (978) 274-7100 for complete details.
Does The Paper Store sell Gift Cards online?
At this time The Paper Store does not sell or redeem The Paper Store gift cards online, however The Paper Store does sell gift cards at any of our ns . Gift cards may be purchased in any amount of your choosing.
May I redeem my merchandise credit online?
Unfortunately, we do not accept The Paper Store merchandise credits at thepaperstore.com. Merchandise credits are only accepted at our store locations .
May I use my Hallmark Gold Crown Card at thepaperstore.com?
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept the Hallmark Gold Crown Card at thepaperstore.com.
How may I replace my lost Hallmark Gold Crown Card?
- Log into your Account on www.hallmark.com. If you do not have an account you may create one at that time.
- Under the My Hallmark heading at the top of any page on Hallmark.com, click on Crown Rewards.
- Scroll down to Customer Care on the left side, then click on Request a new card.
- Click on Submit.
2. Call 1-800-HALLMARK (1-800-425-5627) and follow the prompts. You will need your Hallmark Gold Crown Number to request a replacement card. You may find your account number on any recent mailing that you received from Hallmark.
How do I stop receiving mailings from the Paper Store such as catalogs, coupons, etc.?
How do I remove my name from thepaperstore.com email list?
If you no longer wish to receive emails from thepaperstore.com you may select unsubscribe, located at the bottom of any of The Paper Store emails.
Does thepaperstore.com ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Unfortunately, thepaperstore.com does not ship to Army Post Offices (APO), and Fleet Post Office (FPO).
Does The Paper Store ship internationally?
Unfortunately, at this time The Paper Store is unable to ship outside of the continental United States.
What does the error Unable to authorize payment: M1 mean?
- Please double check your billing information to make sure that it matches exactly what the bank has on file.
- Please make sure that you entered your correct credit card information.
- Please make sure your zip code is entered correctly.
- Please make sure you avoid using symbols such as commas, semi-colons, periods, etc.
If you are still having problems placing an order, please contact our Customer Service team at (978) 274-7100.
How do I cancel my web order?
Please call customer service at (978) 274-7100 as soon as possible, we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your request. Our automated processes fill orders extremely quickly, so the time window for cancellations is very short. If your order has already been processed and packed, we will not be able to meet your request.
May I exchange an item in my web order?
Unfortunately, The Paper Store does not accept or process exchanges online at this time. However, you may return your order for a refund, and you may order a replacement item by placing a new order. Online purchases may be exchanged at a retail location of The Paper Store.
What shipping options are available at thepaperstore.com?
At this time thepaperstore.com offers standard Ground Shipping. Standard ground shipped packages may arrive by either UPS or USPS.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
The estimated delivery time for Ground Shipping is 5-7 business days.
Why haven’t I received my entire order?
- Item availability
- Shipping from different fulfillment centers
Please note that when we divide an order into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee. We simply divide the shipping cost provided at checkout across the multiple shipments when your order is charged. You are not charged until your order ships.
May I place an order over the phone?
Sorry, we are not able to accept phone orders.
Where may I find a TPS location?
To find one of our many The Paper Store locations visit our Store locator.
Does The Paper Store have any career opportunities?
Glad you asked! To view the current opportunities in our store and Corporate Headquarters, located in Acton MA, please visit our unities.
Does The Paper Store have a Senior Citizen’s Discount?
Yes, The Paper Store does offer a Senior Citizens Discount in select store locations only, discount not available for online purchases. This applies to those ages 55 and above to receive a 10% discount on Hallmark Cards on the stores particular day of the week. Store Locator
How do I contact customer service?
You may reach The Paper Store customer service team in several ways: via our Contact Us Form , by email at email@example.com or through phone (978) 274-7100. Our customer service team is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
Does The Paper Store accept donation requests?
While we are not able to fulfill all requests, The Paper Store will gladly consider any donation request. To submit your request, please fill out this Request for Donation Form in order to be considered.